baby days!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Updates!


( Almost 18 weeks. The belly has grown a lot over the past couple of weeks.)

Much to the dismay of my sister Alison, and friend Kristin, I have not been able to keep up with the blog every two weeks, like I originally planned. But, I will try to do better! Last week I celebrated my golden birthday and I got my first baby gift from Joe. Which, anyone who knows Joe and I very well has probably already figured out it was something from Coach. He surprised me by finding a Coach baby bag. Its adorable. It has the posh little changing pad and all. I am excited to take Nugs out in style in just about 5 months! Mom and dad came up and we went shopping for maternity clothes for my birthday. Much to my surprise, it was quite fun. (I guess shopping is always fun). Dad and Joe sat and watched the Cards game while mom and I shopped. We started shopping in the first inning and didn't meet back up until the middle of the 8th. Oopsy! We had only gone to two stores, but clearly we were having too much fun trying on preggo clothes to realize how much time was passing. After shopping we went out Mexican (I feel it necessary to eat Mexican 1-2 times a week while pregnant)For my birthday they surprised me with my new favorite dessert, fried cheesecake! I highly recommend it!
Joe and I have been working hard on the exterior of our house. All of the dark brown trimming is now a fresh white and Joe has managed to remove three of the world's largest bushes from the front. Eventually this house will be just what we want it to be.

In just two weeks we will find out whether we have a little Mr. Nugget or Miss Nugget on the way. We can't wait to share that exciting news with everyone!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Look at your belly, so cute! The outside is looking beautiful! You all have been quite busy. Can't wait to find out what our next little grandbaby will be! Miss you! xoxox Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I see the belly!!!!!!!!!! So cute! Can't wait to see it in person in less than a month!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, looking good and preggo!

    Happy Birthday - but isn't the Golden Birthday the 50th - I happen to know that you are not 50!

    ReplyDelete