(Nugget at 8 weeks)
Overall, its been a great twelve weeks. I have been lucky and not been too sick. Plus, a lot of snack foods make me nauseous, so I have been very healthy for the first trimester. I started to feel better this week and all I think about is food thats bad for you, so we'll see what happens in the next couple of weeks. I did find out that the half marathon that I have been training for since November is a no go, much to the delight of my dad (who was very worried about Nugget) and the run. I am still able to run, just not 13.1 miles. Maybe next year.

Auntie Alison and I went a little crazy with the clearance unisex outfits! With these and everything else Alison has gotten Nugs, I think our baby has more clothes at 3 months in utero than most babies due three months after birth!

(Me at twelve weeks)
We are so excited to share this with you all! We hope you all have a wonderful Easter!

woo hoo!!!!!!!! mike, giana and I are so excited for you and Joe!!! And to especially meet Nugs in October! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteCongrats Sarah - Love that I have a new blog to follow. :) Also, love the nickname for the babe.
ReplyDeleteDad and I are soo excited to have grandbaby #2 on the way!!! You look wonderful! Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteSarah & Joe - congratulations!!! So much exciting news from the Mitch & Carol Weatherly branch of the family! We are thrilled for you. Keep those great granddaughters comin'! (Wonder who will be the first to break the pattern?) Great Aunt Beck P.S. I was a runner, too, when I was pregnant with Sam. Freaked Alden out. Had to switch to Jane Fonda Pregnancy Workout. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Sarah and Joe! Can't wait to have another niece or nephew!!!!!! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI want pictures of you doing Aunt Beck's Jane Fonda workout tape! Congratulations Sarah!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Sarah and Joe! Our family reunions were needing some little ones!
ReplyDeleteWow! Congratulations to you both and happy to hear you've been feeling well!
ReplyDelete